What are Cookies?
There are two types of cookies that would be sent to your browser:
- Persistent cookies – these cookies are stored for the time of their predetermined duration which varies from service to service or until you manually delete them.
- Session cookies – these cookies stay in the memory only for the duration of the session and get deleted the moment you close your browser.
How Are Cookies Used?
- Essential cookies – these are necessary cookies that allow visitors to access the website and browse through it in the first place. If you decline essential cookies, some websites might restrict your access.
- Performance cookies – these cookies help website owners collect data about visitors’ sessions, how the website is used, visitors’ interactions and behavior on the website. These cookies help website owners with improving the user-experience provided by the website.
- Functionality cookies – such cookies help the websites recognize you when you return as a visitor and enact the preferences you’ve had the previous time, for example – the language of the website, so that you don’t have to set your preferences for the website again and again.
- Advertising cookies – also known as targeting cookies. They are used to display advertisements and content that have been deemed more relevant to you based on your previous sessions, your location, etc.
Managing Your Cookies
If you do not wish to accept cookies from our or other websites, you can adjust your browser settings. Here’s where to find out how to manage your cookies according to your browser:
- Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Opera – https://help.opera.com/en/how-to-clear-browser-cache-history-cookies/
- Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Microsoft Edge – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
Keep in mind that disabling cookies or deleting them will cause changes to the way you browse websites, eliminating the chance for a more tailor-made experience and diminishing the amount of relevant information you’ll receive.
Our Third-Party Cookies
- CloudFlare – these cookies and services help us to determine your geolocation. This allows us to provide you with more relevant and country-specific information. Refer to CloudFlare’s policies here:
- Google Analytics – such cookies allow us to analyze your behavior on the Website so that we can provide you with a more user-friendly and fulfilling experience on the website. You can learn more about Google’s policy here:
- HasOffers by TUNE – cookies used from Tune services allow us to provide you with more relevant promotions and marketing materials, to better determine what you want to learn more about and experience. You can learn more about TUNE’s policies here: