*Secret Bonus Available at the Destination Page!
Don't Miss This Amazing Game and Start Playing Now.
Play for Real and Get Huge Bonuses Here.
With healthy players’ ratings, 1×2 Gaming is a notable gambling brand. Operating with multiple brands and websites, 1×2 Gaming has worked out a long list of exciting games.
Covering all of the major gambling genres, the developer offers a solid range of homegrown slot labels along with multiple table games including poker, blackjack, bingo and multiple versions of roulette.
Recently 1×2 Gaming dominated the table game market with the release of its latest roulette version known as the European Roulette. A sleek design, exciting graphics and bonus bets makes European Roulette a game to behold.
You can check out the European Roulette free play to get your self a taste of the thrill or you can also read our complete review below to have answers to each of your questions.
European Roulette Explained
1×2 Gaming really kept the things pretty usual here as the game holds the regular roulette settings. As always the play is to bet your money on any of the 36 numbers and then the dealer spins the wheel in one direction and ball in the opposite direction.
If the ball lands at your selected number, you’ll get your pockets filled with some handsome payouts. If you’re finding it hard to guess the right number, the game also allows you to put a single bet on multiple numbers to increase your winning odds.
You can choose to bet on 1st 12 numbers, 2nd 12 numbers or 3rd 12 numbers. You can also put your money on the number 1 to 18 or 19 to 36.
And if that doesn’t work you can select to bet on odd or even numbers. And if even that fails to post a payout, you can also select to try your luck on black or red numbers.
What’s on the Stakes in European Roulette Casino Game
The betting range here is quite affordable as the game allows you to spin the wheel for a minimum bet of 0.10 coins. The highest you can put on the table is a 100 coin bet. And if that doesn’t serve you well, you can put multiple chips of similar values on the table.
For example, if you have selected to play with 100 coins, you can increase your bet to 200 coins by simply putting another 100 coin chip on the table.
Types of Bets in European Roulette
European Roulette holds a wide range of possible betting strategies and these strategies are worth mentioning here because they directly affect the payouts:
• Straight Bet: It is placed directly on top of a number.
• Split Bet: It is placed between two numbers.
• Three Numbers Bet: It is placed to the bottom of a row of numbers.
• Corner Bet: It is placed on the corner of four numbers.
• Six Numbers Bet: It is placed in between the bottom of two rows of numbers.
• Outside Bet: It is placed on an entire category of results.
How To Place Your Bets in European Roulette?
European Roulette holds a well-marked set of controls and once you get going, things will become pretty clear for you. Although in the beginning, you may find it hard to sort out the betting process, so here are the steps you should follow to have a smooth punting experience:
• The group of chips on the right side of the Number Board holds all the possible increments and you can start by selecting a chip from that group.
• Once you are satisfied with your bet, you can now proceed to the Number Board to select the number to bet on by clicking on that number. Each click on a specific number will add another chip of the selected value to the stack.
• After adjusting your stakes, you can proceed to click on the Spin button that will put the wheel in the motion and the rest will be in the hands of fate.
Payouts in European Roulette
As mentioned above, the payouts in European Roulette depends on the type of the bet you are proceeding with so here is the complete paytable for you to have a look:
• Straight Up Bets pay you with 35 to 1.
• Split Bets pay you with 17 to 1.
• Three Numbers Bets pay you with 11 to 1.
• Corner Bets pay you with 8 to 1.
• Six Numbers Bets pay you with 5 to 1.
• Dozen Bets pay you with 2 to 1.
• Column Bets pay you with 2 to 1.
• Odd or Even pay you with 1 to 1.
• High(19-36) or Low(1-18) Bets pay you with 1 to 1.
• Red or Black Bets pay you with 1 to 1.
Play European Roulette Online for Free
Even though roulette is a pretty simple game to play with but in online gambling, handling your money in the right way is more important than the actual gameplay and the best way to learn the skill to handle your money is with roulette free demo.
It will allow you to learn to adjust your stakes at the right time so you can win more than you lose. So spare some time and test your skills on the European Roulette free demo before putting your hard-earned money on the line.
Ending Lines for European Roulette
European Roulette by 1×2 Gaming is for sure is a game worth trying. Thanks to a wide range of available bets the game becomes pretty engaging and will surely keep you on the edges of your seats.
The game may seem lacking on the visual end as the graphics here are pretty standard. Other than that the European Roulette by 1×2 Gaming is all set to inspire you.