Online Casinos Accepting PaySafeCardCurrently Online Gambling is illegal in USA, that is why we have no casinos to offer you at this time! But don't be dissapointed. Please bookmark our site and check it regularly for new casinos if the situation changes. We are still working hard to find the best online casino for you!
Feeling Lucky? Hit The Button Below To Get the Largest Bonus!
Find In This Article:
- Why Using PaySafeCard?
- What is PaySafeCard?
- How to Use PaySafeCard at Casinos?
- Pros and Cons of PaySafeCard
- PaySafeCard Security
- PaySafeCard Charges
Why Using PaySafeCard?
Most of the online casinos are operating internationally these days. To facilitate players visiting from different corners of the world, online casinos support a variety of banking methods that players can use to take their money in and out of their casino vault.
These methods include eWallets, Direct Bank Transfers, Wire Transfer and Debit and Credit Cards. To use all of these methods you are required to have a bank account and somewhere in the process, you will have to reveal your bank information online and everyone how unsafe that is.
PaySafe Group came up with a unique solution to this issue. They introduced PaySafeCard that today is one of the most reliable and widely used payment methods. PaySafeCard Casinos allow you to top up your casino vault using a prepaid card. You don’t have to reveal any kind of information regarding your bank account.
What is PaySafeCard?
The online casino PaySafeCard payment method is a prepaid card-based method that can be used for safe online payments. This method is supported by a majority of online business including online shopping websites and bill payments along with PaySafeCard casinos. Introduced in 2001 by PaySafe Group, this is one of the most widely used online payment methods. It’s simple, reliable and most importantly it’s very safe to use.
Currently, PaySafeCard payment method is available in over 45 countries and it’s mostly used for online gambling. Unfortunately, the UK is the only English speaking country where this card is currently available.
How to Use the PaySafe Card at Casinos
It’s a fairly easy and straightforward process to use PaySafeCard payment method to recharge your casino vault. Following are the steps you should follow for smooth proceedings.
- Visit the nearest franchise to buy a voucher.
- Sign Up on a casino accepting this method.
- Select it from the payment methods dropdown menu.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Click “Proceed”, that will take you to the PaySafe’s official website.
- Here you will have to enter the “16 Digit” voucher code provided at the backside of your card.
- After entering the number you will have to confirm your payment.
- After confirming your payments you will be redirected to the casinos’ website and your amount will be instantly transferred to your casino vault.
Advantages of PaySafeCard Payments
Using the service brings plenty of advantages over traditional payment methods, some of those are mentioned below.
- First and most importantly, the method is extremely safe to proceed with. You don’t have to reveal your identity or your bank details anywhere during the process.
- PaySafeCard payment method is fast and robust, offering instant transactions processed within seconds.
- The method supports multiple currencies and you can pay in foreign currencies through a card bought in your native currencies.
- This is a prepaid method hence supports responsible gambling habits. Players can effectively control how much they want to spend by deciding it before a gambling session.
- It is one of the few methods that enable you to make payments through your mobile device via an exclusive mobile application available for free on both AppStore for iPhones and PlayStore for Androids using the same PaySafeCard pin that you use for the desktop sign in.
- It is an easy-to-use method that provides players with complete control of their payments. Players can easily proceed with the payments and handle their account by signing up for an account and getting their personal pin.
- Casino players often don’t like to reveal their identity and this service lets you do exactly that as with direct payment option you can keep your identity secret and still proceed with your payments.
- Wide availability is another trait of the method as you can find it in the banking options at most of the online casinos.
Disadvantages of PaySafeCard
Like everything produced by mankind, this also comes with a few of the disadvantages. Even though they are few in number but still we are mentioning them so you can make a choice based on facts.
- Only a few online casinos process PaySafeCard withdrawals requested through the method. Even though PlaySafeCard withdrawals services are available since 2015 still for undisclosed reasons, online casinos don’t support it.
- It is only available in 20 countries and mostly in Europe and that’s a huge drawback for International players looking to use this method for making payments.
- You will have to visit the franchises personally to get your cards before proceeding with the payments and that may be a bit uncomfortable for a few players.
- If somehow you lose your PaySafeCard pin, the account is pretty hard to recover.
Using the PaySafeCard payment method is not easy and straightforward but is also secure and reliable. None of the bank’s or Debit/Credit card info is required for private payments. By using this payment method your identity is also secured as while making payments none of your personal information is shared with any third party.
Even while using your PaySafe account you will just have to provide your PaySafeCard pin on the official website. Although the casino of your choice may ask for some documents to prove your age according to their policy.
Moreover, all of the PaySafeCard payments are protected through the advance 164 Socket Layer SSL Encryption to keep hackers and sniffers out of the way. Along with that, the transactions carry a PlaySafeCard digital security certificate to ensure that the money reaches where it’s meant to be reached.
All of the PaySafeCard casinos are certified by the highest-ranking gambling authorities and hence it’s pretty easy to say that using PaySafeCard as a deposit method is completely secure and reliable.
This is one of the best methods currently available, offering a safe and secure payment tunnel for online casino players and it’s totally free to use it. There are no subscription fees or any hidden charges enforced by the service.
If you sign up for an account and keep an amount of money unused for a period exceeding 12 months then PaySafeCard charges you with 20£ in terms of maintenance charges.
Even though there are no fees charged by PaySafeCard but the online casino where you are planning to play may charge with deposit and withdrawal fees. Hence it is recommended to thoroughly go through the casino’s banking policies and terms and conditions before signing up.
For now, the service is available in a little over 20 countries. These include the United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Denmark, Finland, Slovakia, Canada, Croatia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Malta, Mexico, Switzerland, Turkey and Argentina.
This also comes as a drawback for punters gambling from other countries. But thankfully the company is going through continuous evolution and keeps on expanding its reach hence if PaySafeCard is not available in your area, for now, it will be available pretty soon.
PaySafeCard is an excellent service for gamblers looking to top up their casino balance. It’s fast, robust, reliable, and secure. The method enables the players to keep their identity hidden while making payments and that’s an exclusive function that is not provided by any payment methods.
Even though there are some drawbacks including limited availability and PaySafeCard withdrawal unavailability still if you can manage two different methods for deposits and withdrawals, PaySafeCard is the best option to proceed with your payments.